The focus of our App and Service is to let You track your inventory and stock.
1. USERS. You currently may become a user of Inventory Now (“Member”) for free. Certain areas of the App or Services, including, but not limited to data synchronization through the Services, may be restricted to Subscribers only. In the event you provide us with information on the App or Services, you agree to only provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information. If we believe or suspect that your information is not true, accurate, current or complete, we may deny or terminate your access to the App or Services (or any portion thereof). Members agree not to attempt to access Subscriber areas of the App.
3. SUBSCRIPTIONS. The app is free to download and use. We currently offer optional subscription packages. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the then current 1-month subscription cost.
– You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
– You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that package.
5. FEEDBACK. In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to the App or the Services (collectively “Feedback”), you agree we may use the Feedback to modify our Services or create new Services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the Feedback on the App or through any other method of communication with us, unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO THE APP OR SERVICES. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the App or Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the App and/or Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the App or Services. Continued access to the App or Services following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the App or Services as so modified. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately terminate your access to the App and Services at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE APP OR SERVICES.
8. RELEASE. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release iParty Mobile from any liability related to: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Services, whether caused by any user of the Services, any Member or any Verified Expert, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services; (b) the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Services, any Member or any Verified Expert; (c) any loss or damage caused by Content posted on the Services or transmitted by and to Members, or any interactions between users of the Apps, any Member or any Verified Expert, whether online or offline; and (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Apps user or Member communications. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE APP AND SERVICES IF YOU AGREE TO CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR TO ACCESS, THE APP OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY MERCHANT APPS OR ANY OTHER APP LINKED TO OUR APP. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS APP OR THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE APP AND THE SERVICES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE APP OR THE SERVICES IS LIMITED, IN AGGREGATE, TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00). WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS, NOR, IN ANY EVENT, WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY MEMBER.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR LIMIT LIABILITIES, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY AND THE EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR LICENSORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES. Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply in individual cases. You may have additional rights that vary from state to state. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty, the scope and duration of such warranty will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
14. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions or concerns about our App, please give send an e-mail to email@example.com.